Jr PM BSR Nutella
Job Location: Senningerber
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Nutella is a love brand since generation which have built strong leadership over the world infusing family moments with positivity and good mood. Nutella, it’s also a great story of passion and care we put in every day and in everything we do.
For our Ferrero Headquarter we are currently looking for a Junior Product Manager Business Social Responsability who will work in the team of Nutella Brand Social Responsibility. He/she will be a strong support to the team to implement projects contributing to strengthen the ethics and responsible dimensions of the brand.
• Coordinate the implementation of Nutella Brand Social Responsibility projects together with the Nutella Global and Local Marketing teams.
• Contribute actively to the development of digital communication materials being in charge of the follow up with the creative agencies and follow the whole process of approvals within scheduled timing.
• Monitor market trends and social listening datas to identify insights and analyse the level of conversation about BSR most relevant topics.
• Participate to the implementation of research plan (focus group, online community, tracking,…)
• Follow administration flow to generate the purchase order and manage detailed files of budget and spendings.
• Prepare presentation of Nutella BSR regular internal updates.
• Maintain an effective internal communication to ensure that all the functions are kept informed of Nutella BSR key priorities and projects.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or Sustainability Business management
• 1-3 years of experience in operational and strategic marketing or BSR activities
• Multi markets and culture understanding;
• Strong analytical and financial skills;
• Result oriented;
• Project management abilities;
• Capability to work in unstructured context and environment;
• Communication and influencing;
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines;
• Attention to detail;
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
• English mandatory
• Any other language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.