Jr Brand Manager Premium Chocolate and Tablets Travel Market
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Travel Market operations we are currently looking for a Jr. Brand Manager that will work in the marketing team of Premium Chocolates. He/she will be a reporting into the line manager that is managing 2 brands.
• Working on mid-long term innovation projects, support on defining 3 year portfolio strategy
• Commercial campaign product portfolio upkeep, documentation & graphic developments
• Market analysis : monitor latest market trends, competitor data, sell in & sell out data analysis, insights on domestic market business
• Shopper engagement: media communication developments, POS materials + prototyping, digital and social media content developments, coordinating instore activations, instore experience enhancement tools (hostess training, uniform, etc)
• Working on annual brand book release
• Follow administration flow to generate the purchase order and manage detailed files of A&P budget.
• Trade fair preparations (3 times a year)
• Presentations to PG, LTM
• Interacting & coordinating activities with various departments such as quality, finance, supply chain, sales, trade marketing, DPU, presidenza team, BI, as well as creative agencies and vendors for prototype making / gadgets
• Cross projects: Travel Market website development.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing / Business administration / Supply chain or any other relevant degree
• 2-5 years of experience in operational and strategic marketing
• Multi markets and culture understanding;
• Strong analytical and financial skills;
• Result oriented;
• Project management abilities;
• Capability to work in unstructured context and environment;
• Communication and influencing, good interpersonal skills
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines;
• Attention to detail;
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
• English mandatory
• Any other language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.