IT Support Analyst
Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Reporting to the ITS Manager, you will be responsible to provide assistance on a range of IT related requests. Explore various high-end technologies in a hands-on capacity, and create a positive customer experience for all local Ferrero employees. In this role you will join a high performing team in providing infrastructure and customer support and be responsible for all IT asset management.
- Collaborate with Local and Central IT Teams on new projects
- Monitore Network/Servers/Firewall infrastructure and conduct Annual Service Recovery
- Troubleshoot network, hardware and software issues in a Cisco and Windows based environment including remote support within the Asia Pacific region
- Lead design and deployment of servers, directories, network, wireless, backups and personal devices
- Monitor and maintain all hardware maintenance and leased contracts
- Determine and execute changes to hardware, software, applications and system refresh
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement of processes and procedures in order to enhance the current use of products or reduce incoming call volume
- Perform user account administration and maintaining user access in various Systems
- Log all incidents in a ticketing system and manage the asset register.
- Deploy and decommission equipment to end users such as laptops, iPads and iPhones
- Documentation of all infrastructure equipment
- Deliver first and second line of support and training for all IT services
You will be passionate about IT and will be motivated to drive for results, managing change in an evolving environment. You will have experience working with
- VM ware
- Office 365 and Windows 10
- Laptop imaging SCCM
- Active directory, Windows server and Cisco networks
You will be a strong communicator and team player, able to connect with your internal stakeholders.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.