IT Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Analyst
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As an E-Commerce and Digital IT Analyst you will act as the key focal point for Group IT Digital Marketing, E-Commerce & CRM demands & initiatives, delivering primary to UK and supporting other regions on demand. Supporting local business from a technology perspective with the execution of digital projects in the area of digital marketing (websites and mobile apps), E-Commerce and CRM (B2C, B2B, D2C, PIM) projects.
- The role requires a primary focal point for IT Digital Marketing & E-Commerce projects and related technology delivery. Acting as a key focal point for local projects delivering the following activity:
- Demand Management – Requirement gathering, identification and documentation
- Stakeholder identification, analysis and communication
- Project Management & Coordination of suppliers and project stakeholders
- Technical guidance following Group Guidelines and technology
- Risk & Issue management
- Testing (including regression / no-regression testing, UAT) in quality & production environments in co-ordination with Group IT
- Training with Stakeholders and end users
- Handover to Application Maintenance Service (AMS) team
- Liaise with the Group IT and European Delivery Center to manage end to end IT Projects, in order to deliver efficient IT solutions to the business.
- Act as a 3rd level support, assisting the AMS with the review, escalation & resolution of tickets/issues.
- Manage IT projects according to the identification of local needs and in line with Group Projects and within given budgets.
- Reporting to COE Consumer Technology and following Group IT Guidelines and application catalogue.
- Act as an escalation point for the IT Technical team for IS related support issues via incident or development monitoring.
- Ensure IT & end user documentation are reflective of any changes made to the production system and support is given during handover period.
- Act as the lead for Group projects requiring local implementation.
- Develop relevant project plans (e.g. Digital Marketing, E-Commerce & CRM solutions) to meet business requirements and future needs.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the agreed project plans, and related activities, to ensure maximum business benefits are achieved from the project objectives.
- Complete all training with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective delivery to the business.
- Manage effective delivery of projects into the business without issues.
- Organisation and management of suitable project resources so that projects are fulfilled to time and budget demands.
- Where there is delivery of Group project to follow as focal IT for local organisation in supporting business to ensure requirements are well delivered according to the capacity of the project.
Who we are looking for:
An experience analyst with focused on the development of digital and E-Commerce-related projects. Project management and stakeholder coordination experience ideally in articulated matrix organizations. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives within scheduled timelines. Experience in E-Commerce applications, and in web-technology related projects like responsive Websites and Web-Apps. Knowledge of modern web-technologies (HTML5, CSS and JS) and in Cloud Computing, SaaS, IaaS and especially in Amazon AWS.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.