IT Controller Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for an IT Controller Specialist for a 6 months temporary contract who will be reporting directly to the Group IT Controller.
- Plan and report for FINT through the planning and reporting systems (HFM, Oracle) assuring the correctness of the accounting closure (SAP);
- Supervise FINT Function IT results with a focus on OPEX;
- In collaboration with IT CAPEX Controller evaluate new initiatives and investments for the IT Function in reference to the OPEX driven by CAPEX;
- For FINT, publish regular report on status of the Business and on the specific projects, accordingly to the defined IT Controlling model. Work with PMO and Line Managers to facilitate the projects implementation and to monitor the alignment with financial target;
- Establish a business partnership with CIO direct reports (IT Leadership Team);
- Establish a business partnership with Finance community (SG&A, Tax, Legal) to ensure that IT is properly managed within the specific guidelines (e.g. S-G&A Target, PS,…);
- Ensure the correct and timely execution of the intercompany/affiliates invoicing;
- Support the Team members in managing changes in priorities, peaks in workload, soft skills learning.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree on Economics;
- Previous experiences in Administration and/or Controlling;
- Participation to IT Projects development useful due to the peculiarity of the Department;
- Competences in Planning & Reporting;
- Competences in Accounting;
- Competences in Internal and External Audit;
- Data extraction and management of calculation sheets;
- Curiosity and commitment to learn;
- Flexibility – open to work by priorities also changing the agenda.
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle and HFM.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language will be considered as a plus.