Intership in Legal Department
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 40,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a position as intern in the Legal Department.
- Supporting the drafting and reviewing (both in English and Italian) commercial agreements: i.e. services agreements, outsourcing agreements, warehouses agreements, IT license agreements, lease agreements, real estate sale/purchase agreements, energy agreements, waste management agreements;
- Daily legal assistance and risk management;
- Liaising with the internal clients;
- Updating the other members of the Legal Department about the relevant changes in legislation and their influence on group activities;
- Supporting the Legal Department in ensuring the achievement of the Group's priorities
- Ensuring the compliance with all the Group Policies, with particular reference to the Contract Policy, the General Data Protection Regulation, the Competition Law and the AB&C Policy
Who we are looking for:
- Italian Master Degree in Law
- Master in Business Law will be considered as a plus;
- 0-2 years of experience;
- Business acumen and cross-disciplinary mindset;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- FMCG experience is a plus
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Fluent in English
- Any other European language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.