Internship - Specialist EU Public affairs
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Here, everyone has the opportunity to make Ferrero brands even more extraordinary…and you can too. As a Specialist EU Public Affairs Intern, you will be able to work on some of our projects.
• Media monitoring of the issues relevant for the Ferrero Group.
• Research and analysis of legislative initiatives/ proposals by the European Institutions
• Participation in some external meetings (Think-tanks and/or Trade Associations).
• Support to the Team in drafting meeting reports and presentations
• Administrative support (organization of meetings, conference calls)
Who we are looking for:
• Master’s Degree or gap year.
• Strong desire to learn in the following areas: European public affairs, food safety, nutrition & sustainability policies.
• Proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and able to deal with highly confidential information.
• Possessing organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills as well as attention to details, able to manage priorities with enthusiasm.
• Open-minded, diligent, and autonomous.
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel, PPT, social media (Twitter)
• Fluency in English plus at least some knowledge of French and Italian.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.