Internship in Industrial Controlling
Sede di lavoro: Balvano
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidates for a curricular internship in Industrial Controlling in our Plant of Balvano.
- You will support to evaluate Industrial performances and KPI
- You will support the Local Administrative Activities
- You will support all the activities related to Budget and Forecast process;
- You will support the Cost estimate of the new incoming projects;
Who we are looking for:
- Student of a Master degree in Business Management;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure environment;
- Analytical mindset
- Driving Licence
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Any other language will be considered as a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.