Integrated Supply Planner Woolworths
Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate, service orientated junior professional to take on the role as Integrated Suppler Planner. The role will be based at our corporate head office in North Sydney and onsite at the Woolworths National Support Office in Norwest (in line with Covid regulations).
This position operates as the critical interface between Ferrero ANZ and Woolworths, maximising on-shelf availability for our products through efficient and effective replenishment planning and execution.
This position is an initial 5-month contract until August 2021.
- Leading the replenishment process at Woolworths to balance Ferrero’s demand whilst achieving logistics efficiencies and sales objectives
- Manage Woolworths inventory holdings and Service level to achieve optimal results for both Ferrero and Woolworths
- Review reports daily to expedite orders as required
- Collaborate with replenishment teams and sales team to align on key execution and events in order to improve forecast accuracy
- Drive continuous process improvements to increase efficiency
- Represent the best interests of Ferrero on-site at the Woolworths head office
- Build and maintain a partnership with the Woolworths Replenishment, Buying teams and Ferrero to ensure forecast accuracy and in the event of any issues conduct root-cause analysis
- Own communications with the customer, sharing information internally and externally to solve problems
Who we are looking for:
- Experience as a VRP, Demand or Supply Planner preferably within FMCG
- Qualification in Business or related discipline is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire to show your potential and drive sales for the business
- Strong understanding of inventory management and replenishment within FMCG
- Demonstrated collaborative skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong commercial, financial acumen coupled with exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management, organisation and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, in particular strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (usage of formulas, pivot tables and graphs)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected outcomes.