INDUSTRIAL & SUPPLY CHAIN GRADUATE PROGRAM: Process Technology Engineer
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
INDUSTRIAL & SUPPLY CHAIN GRADUATE PROGRAM
- A 4-years structured Graduate Program to develop talents who are willing to have an international career in Operations
- Exciting roles and projects across the Operations organization under the supervision of Ferrero leaders starting with a role in Supply Chain as Supply Chain Planner
- An initial period of two years in the hiring country followed by a first international assignment to develop and expand your knowledge as part of our Ferrero Family and to embrace the Ferrero ways of working in producing our iconic products and ensuring that they reach our Consumers
- The possibility to continue having an international career path after the Program´s conclusion
- Support technological development and assist to indentify new production methods and technologies
- Assist to perform on field experiments and data mining to evaluate the feasibility of development project ideas. Assist to overall evaluate on the feasibility and possible request for approval.
- Assist to daily monitor lines’ processes parameters. Eventually support production on parameters regulation
- Assist to identify the best conditions in which run the different machines according to raw material variability, recipe changes, temporary machines’ problems in order to always guarantee mainly the quality of the products and the efficiency of production
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Food Technology or another field related to food manufacturing with a very high final score
- First practical work experience (e.g., internships or voluntary activities) would be a plus
- Strong user skills in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- The knowledge of any other language is a plus
- Great passion and interest in the food industry sector
- Curiosity, openness and intercultural competence
- Committed, logical and process-oriented work approach
- A real desire for international mobility
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.