Industrial Cost Controller Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for an Industrial Cost Controller Specialist for a 6 months temporary contract who will be reporting to the Responsible of APAC MEA Industrial Controlling of Finance Department.
APAC-MEA Area Industrial Controlling is organized under APAC-MEA Area CFO.
- Ensure monthly and year-end correct closings activities by respecting the Group and Area deadlines;
- Industrial Cost Controlling variance analysis on monthly closure and periodically forecast activities;
- Guarantee reporting data reliability required for each stakeholder;
- Provide support during the main institutional scenario preparation which are:
- SAF1 (Forecast 1)
- BDG (Budget)
- PS (Strategic Plan)
- Provide support for the activities of Cost Simulation/Business Case for new Brand launch and or Reallocations when required coherently with Area Cost and Gross Margin target;
- Provide support in the new COGS variance analysis Area model useful to extend the analysis not only to Industrial cost but also to other commercial costs and necessary to monitoring the Gross Margin by Entity/Brand/SKU;
- Provide support for periodically Area Board Meeting;
- Identifies recovery actions for efficiency on the main COGS components by working together with the Plants, Region or other function by identifying new projects/opportunities;
Who we are looking for:
- University Master Degree, preferably in Management & Finance Engineering or Business & Economics;
- Analytical approach;
- Accuracy of the data provided and respect of the deadlines;
- Task-oriented and committed;
- Reliable hard-working, utilise structure with systematic methods;
- High attention of the details;
- Goal orientation, problem-solving skills and teamwork;
Very good knowledge of MS Office advanced in term of:
- MS Excel;
- MS Access;
- Power Point;
- Programming Language (Visual Basic, Macro, SQL);
- System: SAP, HFM;
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language will be considered as a plus.