Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for an Industrial Controller within the Finance Department.
• Participate to the definition of the industrial guidelines;
• Participate to the budgeting, forecasting and controlling process;
• Monthly closings reporting and variance analysis;
• Energy and industrial overheads reporting and variance analysis;
• Product costing simulations and evaluation of different option about industrial footprint;
• Be the interface for the Operation Central Functions;
• Support the follow-up customizations of new controlling model with the act vs act project (implementation of budget and forecast scenarios);
• Support the Fuel for growth project, especially on implications for Destruction Processes;
• Support the follow-up customization of the new budget and forecast planning procedure.
Who we are looking for:
- Master in Finance, Economic or related;
- Up to 3 years experience in industrial controlling;
- Food & Beverage Sector is a preference;
- Knowledge of production controlling (cost calculation, budgeting, planning and reporting) is a plus;
- Result oriented and problem solver;
- Team player;
- Organizational integration.
- Knowledge of SAP, especially FI, CO and business intelligence tool.
- English is mandatory;
- Any other language is a plus.