HR Services - Senior buyer
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a HR Services - Senior buyer for our General Procurement function.
The incumbent will have to guarantee purchase of general services in accordance with defined guidelines to ensure that company’s operational needs are met while taking into account price, time and risk.
DEFINITION OF THE COMMERCIAL STRATEGY:
- Define the commercial strategy by category of competence, bearing in mind:
- Ferrero strategic plan
- Sector structure, Ferrero business needs
- Any local constrains (on an area and/or individual country basis)
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE COMMERCIAL STRATEGY:
- Strategy to be implemented in each business unit (central definition, introduction and implementation, management of exceptions, review of feedback, any local adaptations).
- Proposes policies for the management and use of suppliers, ensuring their development in order to maintain a list of high-quality suppliers.
- Support Project Manager in choosing the strategies to follow.
MANAGEMENT OF SUPPLIERS ‘PORTFOLIO
- Manage the portfolio of Global suppliers, rationalizing existing one at central and local level and introducing new ones at central level.
- Continuous scouting activities, with the aim of full knowledge of international market
- Collaboration with Internal Clients Functions in the selection of new suppliers and services
- Monitoring of the commercial, logistics and production aspects of the suppliers, in order to guarantee the reliability of suppliers, in terms of quality, times and costs.
- Ensure knowledge of suppliers in a technical, organizational, economic and financial perspective
- To define the list of suppliers
- Negotiate Global Agreements
- Where possible, negotiate the international price list
- Estabilish strategic scenarios and the relationship systems (key people, tools, annual agenda)
- Collaborates with business managers in the sourcing process for the category managed and ensures the analysis, evaluation and negotiation of the offers received, proposes qualified and reliable alternatives for the specifica supply, in order to obtain the maximum possible benefit in terms of industrial costs, quality and times
SUPPORT FOR INNOVATION
- Propose suppliers with a solid and proven experience in innovation
- Negotiate the contract format advantageous for Ferrero
MANAGEMENT OF RELATIONSHIP
- Ensures the correct implementation and development of activities in the managed category, through collaboration with internal stakeholders
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or other related fields;
- Overall 5 to 7 years of work experience
- 2/3 years of previous work experience in Procurement;
- Experience in indirect purchasing (travels, fleets, facilities security, real estate) will be considered a plus;
- Experience in sourcing, contract negotiation, supplier management
- Analytical mindset (to be able to quickly understand/derive the vendor’s true cost structure);
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong reporting skills;
- Knowledge of sourcing methodologies;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- A fast learner who rapidly moves up the learning curve and wants to continue to take over new responsibilities;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point, outlook)
- SAP, knowledge in Ariba is a plus
Fluent in English, any other language will be considered an asset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.