HR Generalist & General Service Support
Job Location: [[Morocco]]
Job Location: [[Casablanca]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Country HR Manager, the HR Generalist contributes to the business success by playing a 360° role.
She/he is responsible for carrying out all the transactions required to support the employee's life cycle with the organization and play the liaison role between HR initiatives and the Business' HR requirements.
The new joiner will be responsible for administrative as well as strategic duties within the new Business Unit in Morocco. Administrative tasks include maintaining employee records, administering benefits and payroll, and being point of contact for employees queries. Strategic duties include recruitment, managing performance reviews, supporting on retention, and handling individual and organizational development. The HR Generalist, being HRIS savvy, is also involved into the workforce planning process, as well as budget preparation and data maintenance.
- Handling all employee life cycle from recruitment to termination of employment
Support HR Operation services such as On-boarding, Off boarding, employee relation's clusters, ensuring people, structures, processes and systems are aligned
Maintain high standard of accuracy and quality, taking accountability for compliance with relevant legal and group policy requirements.
Participate in a range of Regional and Local projects when required
Handle all administrative tasks and workplace matters for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
Maintain employee records and paperwork
Responsible for all recruitment processes – including supporting hiring managers in the job profile definition, advertising, screening for CVs, interviews, job offers and employment contract, building onboarding plans
Salary & Payroll processes – preparing all data for salaries: attendance, monitoring sickness and vacation days, expenses reports, salary slip production.
Workforce Planning - preparing budget and actual HCs scenarios
- In charge of General Services perimeter: manages HR suppliers (market scouting, vendor selections, system management and follow up on payments through SAP)
Who we are looking for:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, business, or a related field
- Previous solid experience on a similar role (at least 5 years)
- Solid Experience in working with payroll and handling employment costs
- General Services experience, dealing with external providers and handling invoicing and payment flows.
- Systems literate proven by hands on direct experience on Microsoft application (Excel is must have, Powerpoint), SAP is a must have
- Good knowledge of Moroccan Labor Law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- High ethical conduct
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
The candidate shall prove to have
- technical ability to work on SAP HR;
- ability to handle and maintain confidential information;
- proactive attitude;
- capacity to analyze and work with important HR performance measures, such as employee headcount and KPIs and costs;