Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding North America
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding North America (TA&EB) will lead the Ferrero North America Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding team and activities. The TA & EB team is responsible for building a pipeline of talent through employee networks, talent mapping, external partnerships, and direct sourcing to attract, acquire and onboard the best talent to meet current and future needs.
This person will not only serve as a leader of this team, but also as a talent advisor for HR and Leadership roles throughout the organization. They will closely partner with the entire HR team along with business stakeholders to proactively and effectively fill vacancies utilizing best practices in full life-cycle recruitment.
This person will also be the key point of contact for global talent initiative implementation in Ferrero North America.
• Manage the full recruitment cycle (attract/source, assessment/interview, onboard) of internal and external talent for Human Resources and Executive level talent across the business.
• Manage recruitment budget
• Develop and monitor recruiting KPIs, reports and analytics
• Ensure adherence to recruiting and hiring practices as well as providing recruitment data for required internal and government reporting, as needed
• Conduct candidate assessment via interviews and/or tools; serve as advisor to hiring managers & HRBPs on hiring recommendations
• Will be the SME to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) (e.g. SuccessFactor) across the organization. This includes maintaining it with a high level of integrity and accuracy
• Manages Internal Referral Program and adherence to Ferrero’s Internal Job Posting guidelines
• Collaborate with HR Partners (HRBP, Rewards, O&I, HR Admin) to drive recruiting efficiency and effectiveness
• Support university recruitment/campus activation programs as needed
• Manage recruitment vendor partnerships (contingent, retained, temp resource)
• Manage background check process & vendor
• Lead a team of recruiters & coordinators to fulfil day to day recruiting responsibilities in respective areas
• Coach, develop & mentor team to become true Talent Advisors to the business
• Manage local rollout of Candidate Relationship Manager (CRM) program to begin building proactive pipelines
• Assist with the development and rollout of the Global Recruitment Solution (GRS)
• Assis with development of a candidate assessment strategy, plan, and training (to HR & line managers)
• Participate in the Global employer branding team, champion, plan and execute local implementation of Global Employer Branding strategy, e.g., campaigns, new career site, etc.
Who we are looking for:
• Must have at least 8 years of professional experience and a Bachelor’s Degree
• Leadership capabilities to develop, coach and direct the work of a team of recruiters and coordinators.
• Self-starter, results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated; ability to work independently under general direction
• Flexible and able to multitask in a fast paced, high demand environment
• Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills; high sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience in monitoring recruitment metrics and applicant tracking system management
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the attraction, recruitment and onboarding cycle, streamlining/enhancing processes
• Consultative and influencing skills; ability to build strong working relationships across all levels, internally and externally to serve as HR and Ferrero ambassador
• Comprehensive behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
• Knowledge of the key employment law issues in recruitment
• Utilization of professional network and market intelligence to tap into top fit talent; demonstrated success in use of direct sourcing and social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, to drive company branding and develop candidate pipelines
• Technical capabilities: Microsoft Office, database systems, application tracking systems, metric set up and reporting
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.