Global Marketing and Sales Senior Buyer
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Your role as a Global Marketing and Sales Senior Buyer is to support Ferrero’s marketing teams to achieve excellence in our brand communications and related marketing activities, ensuring we are working with the very best supplier partners.
To achieve this, you will develop a deep understanding of the marketing / advertising industry and the business needs of the Ferrero group, working with your immediate team to define and implement globally the marketing procurement category strategy: how we identify, contract with, and manage the very best marketing, advertising and other creative agency supplier partners.
Implementation will take place in two ways: working with regional procurement teams to assist them in implementing regionally the category strategy and leading larger projects at a global level: collaborating closely with senior marketing stakeholders to construct and develop strategic supplier partnerships.
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketing / advertising services industry
- Define the global marketing procurement strategy
- Assist regional procurement teams to implement the strategy at a local level
- Manage and rationalize the global category portfolio of suppliers
- Source the best global supplier partners
- Run competitive global tenders: specifying our requirements, evaluating offers and leading commercial / contractual negotiations before assisting in the implementation of the new relationships
- Support the ongoing commercial and performance management of the global suppliers to develop strategic supplier partnerships.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or related fields
- Experience at an international level of Marketing Procurement or marketing / advertising
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Experience in sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier managementExperience in SAP/Ariba or similar systems
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus)
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a results-oriented approach
- Excellent collaboration skills (internal/external)
- Ethical mindset with the desire to ‘do the right thing’
- A fast learner who rapidly moves up the learning curve and wants to take on new responsibilities
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.