Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for ensuring the proper planning process (Budget, Forecast) respecting group/company timings, and the reliability of company data management.
The financial controller Interacts with all departments in order to ensure the provision of monthly closings and explain deviations from the budget.
Ensures compliance with the procedures for loading into the Information Systems of the financial data (actual and budget).
• Coordinate monthly closing
• New products profitability calculation and product development investment analysis
• Calculations and coordination of the annual budget as well as the monthly rolling forecast
• Business partner to the organization in Saudi Arabia and support to the management with ad hoc analysis
• Continuing maintenance and improvement of the finance system as well as oversight of ERP functionality
• Prepare, co-ordinate and distribute the management reports on results, plan & forecasts
• Overheads spending review with each department manager on a monthly basis
• Assist during statutory and internal audits
• Development, consolidation, analysis and discussion of guidelines, budget, SAF & ACT
• Ensuring timely & accurate reporting
• Monthly update to the management & weekly sales alignment communication
• Planning scenarios loading & submission
• Price reporting to the Sales & Business Department
• Rolling forecasts of volume & PL
• CAPEX (investments ROI calculation + follow up & make or buy analysis)
• Monthly accruals & closing taxation verifications
• Customer/vendors financial assessment
• Ext./Int. audit support to the head of function
• Drive & support internal monthly business reviews with presentations
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 7+ years of experience Controlling /Financial Planning & Analysis
• Technical skills and experience with SAP as a must
• Systems experience including accounting systems, Excel (Advanced user),
• Experience with IFRS financial statements and creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Prepare financial models and produce budget and different what if scenario.
• Business Acumen and good interpersonal skills; Ability to interact effectively and directly with senior management.
• CPA/CMA is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.