Место работы: Москва
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Driven and dynamic, yet always taking the long-term view. As our company continues to grow, we promote the professional and personal development of our employees and such a qualitative improvement remains with each of us forever.
For Ferrero we are currently looking for Financial controller (Supply Chain) and we'd like to receive your application.
• To assure implementation of Group policies and standards of internal control, budgeting, reporting, controlling at local level;
• To assure the implementation of the new control methods of budget spending and fulfilment of budget commitment, setting up the performance monitoring through « ROI» (Return of Investment- the measure of efficiency of investments;
• Preparation the report and communicate with Supply Chain on periodic basis (month, session), discussing the result of the performance, assure budget spending in line with target of the company;
• Reflect sales volume and value (gross sales) in HFM weekly;
• Calculate and analyze the «P&L» of product, at least for actual, budget, forecast 1 and forecast 2;
• Participation in discussion and prepare analysis for company management current, PMT, budget, forecast according to deadline set up by management;
• Calculate and analyze the «P&L», «Balance sheet »and «Cash flow» at least for Actual, Budget, forecast 1 and forecast 2 according to Group standards;
• Prepare analysis for company management current actual, PMT, budget, forecast according to deadline set up by management;
• Assure calculation and input in the local accounting system standard cost and sales price-list;
• Assure intercompany reconciliation done once per session;
• Assure correct cost allocation in local ERP system (by cost centers, by accounts);
• Perform special economic analysis on request of different departments.
Требования к кандидату:
• Relevant experience more than 3-5 years in finance controlling of Supply Chain function;
• ACCA certificate;
• Excellent knowledge MS Excel, SAP FI, 1C: 8.0;
• English language skills – fluent.
Company offers competitive pay, voluntary health insurance, compensation for meal costs, annual bonus, comfortable working environment and opportunity to develop yourself within the team of professionals.
Как быть успешным на должности в Ferrero:
Join Ferrero and be a part of our global success.