Job Location: Baramati
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Executive HR will support primarily for managing the operations of Kindergarten in line with Ferrero Group strategies and values. She will support Industrial HRBP for implementation of core HR processes, elements which impacts on Professional Family HR topics, ensuring a value-added support to the Line in order to meet its business objectives. She will also drive the employee engagement initiatives within the manufacturing plant.
- Support HRBP in recruitment and on-boarding process using ATS and different job portals. Maintains the work structure by job requirement and job descriptions for all positions in consultation with Line Mangers.
- Support for implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes as per the changes in the org. to meet changing business requirements and administering HR priorities for own professional Family.
- Support HRBP in preparing monthly HR report/dashboard, HR Presentations, performing different analysis as and when required.
- Prepare and share different reports/MIS/initiatives in different forums.
- End to end management of personal folders of the staff employees from time to time.
- End to end management of the kindergarten ensuring delivery of the best opportunities for every child to learn and develop.
- Support the management of the Kindergarten in accordance with Company ethos and policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant current legislation as well as local requirements.
- Develop and maintain the nursery environment and equipment to ensure that it provides a clean, safe and high-quality learning environment that offers children a wide range of experiences.
- Will act as SPOC between KG vendor & Ferrero, ensure monthly meetings are held with the Vendor and all action items are closed.
- Prepare and release monthly Kindergarten report to different stakeholders highlighting the headcount of the month, key accomplishments, Staff training and theme of the month.
- Managing the KG Budget and supplier evaluation/reviews from time to time.
- Create and execute an Engagement Calendar, employee town halls, monthly committee meetings and fun at work activities.
- Floor walks in order to meet different employees and to capture the pulse of the floor
- Carry out different employee engagement activities like Ferrero Premier League, Ferrero Family Day, Monthly Birthday Celebration, Diwali etc.
- Support to carry out different CSR activities like Kinder + Sport, Anganwadi Project, Tree Plantation within and outside of the factory.
Who we are looking for:
- Masters degree in HR
- More than 4 years and upto 7 years of work experience in HR domin
- Must have knowlege & experience of Indian Labour Laws and above
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong command on MS Office
- Fluency in English language
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.