eCommerce Business Insights & Pure-Play National Account Manager
Job Location: Remote
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The eCommerce Business Insights & Pure-Play National Account Manger will be part of an exciting and transformative eCommerce team within Ferrero USA. The role is also responsible for mining multiple sources of data, deriving actionable insights, and translating complex analysis into simple conclusions that will empower the team to take actions that improve Ferrero’s eCommerce business results. The BI & Pure-Play National Account Manager will own the ongoing KPIs reporting, business performance scorecard updating, and ad-hoc analysis that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Leadership, Customer and Brand Team.
This position will also manage a vast array of job functions (account management, business development and analysis, brand growth strategy development and execution, online sales fundamentals execution, P&L and budget management) and be a key stakeholder in the development and delivery of the joint business plan with Amazon and Ferrero Net Revenue and P&L targets.
The role will support the eCommerce Pure-Play Lead to accelerate sales growth by collaborating with cross-functional internal teams and external agencies on portfolio growth, category management, and optimization opportunities, while also executing account management responsibilities. Business knowledge, data analysis, and communication skills are needed to thrive in this multi-functional team.
- Identify and define unique opportunities based on market trends analytics and reporting from Amazon Vendor Central and other sources (e.g. IRI)
- Recommend GTM strategies and promotion changes based on key insights from analytical results (e.g. sales analysis and trending, what-if analysis, market basket analysis etc.)
- Build, maintain and improve performance reports and KPIs related to ecommerce business performance (Digital Shelf Execution, Monthly Volume, Net Sales, Consumption)
- Assist in developing & delivering joint business plan targets and brand growth strategies for the Ferrero brand portfolio on Amazon US
- Build commercial relationship with Amazon US stakeholders while serving as key influencer within multifunctional teams to drive engagement with Amazon and our agencies
- Deliver commercial fundamentals with Amazon, including online sales fundamentals and operational excellence (e.g. supply chain operations)
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to ensure high degree of execution with Pure Play customers (Consumer Research, Category Management, Finance, Marketing, IT, Trade Marketing, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain)
- Keep a close contact with Customer Services team (Supply Chain) to ensure proper processing of weekly Purchase Orders (POs) processing and collaborates with the broader supply chain team on the optimization of the distribution network that will enable the long-term growth of the Amazon business
- Assist in Pure Play customer P&L management (accounts payable, trade spend, etc) and Purchase Order processing with the broader supply chain team
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of related analytics/category management experience and eCommerce Sales; CPG experience a plus
- Familiarity with Amazon Vendor Central and IRI eMarket Insights Model
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to solve defined business problems
- Strong communications skills including the ability to deliver a clear story to influence agreement to your recommendations with data and insights
- Strong understanding of supporting eCommerce operational elements such as sales and inventory management, shipping, returns, customer service, deductions
- Must be self-starter, able to manage ambiguity, self- motivated individual and possess a strong drive for results with a passion for the Category, Shopper and Customer
- Possess a business-owner mentality, vested in big picture impact of research and insights
- Experience working on and/or managing the Amazon account is a plus
- Experience with Amazon agency eco-system is a plus (Profitero, FlyWheel)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.