EC Account Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As an EC Account Manager, you will be part of a trasformative E-Commerce team within Ferrero. You will be responsible to develop our business by reaching new target audience, setting up our new strategic Flagship store within Ali ecosystem.
- Support Senior EC Account Manager in proposing activity plan for the E-store to drive implementation of strategic goals, ensuring business growth.
Sales Forecast, Budget and Objectives
- Propose a Sales Budget for the E-store, and allocate volumes and trade spending budget;
- Monitor sales targets achievement on monthly basis and propose the updated activity plan;
- Monitor Profit and Loss in the E-Store assigned;
- Forecast promotional SKU quantities and monitor the spending.
- Analyze current customer performance and define future business opportunities, defining customer-specific goals and strategy;
- Develop SWOT analyses & performance reviews;
- Continuously monitor the performance tracing the overall business achievement.
- Define and negotiate contracts with the customer;
- Negotiate with customer the Annual Promotion Plan according to Marketing plan.
- Keep Trade Spending within the guidelines and tie to specific business-driving activitie;
- Analyze trade spending and ensures the best return on investment;
- Check and calculate distributor trading terms reimbursement.
Deployment & Control
- Clearly communicate the agreements reached with customers and the action planto be deployed in the E-store;
- Monitor the actual in-store deployment of actions
- Maintain the assigned assortment through on time listing and code opening
- Collect and analyze E-Store performance and market trends;
- Prepare internal reports for data sharing (scan data, project evaluations, promotions ROI).
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5 years experience in E-Commerce Key Account Management, or in E-Commerce Platform
- In-depth knowledge of E-market and E channel
- Experience in managing T-Mall platform and Flagship Store
- Able to indipendently run e-marketing campaign
- Understanding of dynamics of Traditional & Modern Trade
- Strong analytical, E-account management and negotiation skills
- Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong data based analytical skills
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.