Distributor Management Manager - Maximo
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. You will start the journey of leading business trend in retail world. As an Distributor Management Manager for Maximo, you will be in charge of all the Maximo related management which is including DT’s national joint sales forecast, inventory management, and also customer AR & ARD reconcile & order management as well. This person will be working closely with cross functional team and RKA team directly to achieve sales target in all manners.
1. Analysis and reports:
• Prepare daily/weekly/monthly project based tracking report
• Customized National POS performance analysis report
• Customer inventory full dimension monthly analysis
2. Sales Order and Inventory Controls：
• Joint sales forecast on monthly basis (Ferrero/RT/Maximo, 5 CCUs)
• Maximo inventory management (safety stock on certain period, Peak season/low season)
• DM related preparation reconcile (preloading/offtake tracking/performance review on specific DM period)
• AR/ARD reconcile on monthly basis (ANP management)
• Closely work with each regional field team for:
- Store level inventory reconcile (regular fake inventory clearance etc…)
- Store level replenishment planning
- Main shelf display quality tracking & improvement
- In-store execution tracking & reconcile (Results driven)
3. Randomly assigned tasks：
• Support RT-Mart business in assigned tasks on purpose of achieving annual sales target
Other tasks assigned by line manager or company.
Who we are looking for:
• Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree or above.
• working experience in FMCG industry is necessary.
• Knowledge of inventory and distributor management.
• Strong customer negotiation skills and analytical skills.
• Fluent English. Computer skills - advanced Excel, PPT, MS Office user.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.