Distributor Management Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. You will start the journey of leading business trend in retail world. As a distributor management manager, you will support National Distributor Management team to build solid and sustainable Ferrero distributor management solutions (including policies, guidelines and processes), distributor year on year strategy development plan and evolution.
1. Distributor Sustainable Development Strategies and Programs:
• Support Senior Distributor management manager to design distributor development plan based on Ferrero rolling 5-year plan to set up win-win solution among Ferrero and distributors.
• Support line manager to set up distributor P&L based review and awarding scheme.
• Routine Business Plan review with top distributors
2. Distributor Selection：
• Lead to set distributor selection criteria together with multi-function team, including Finance, Supply chain, Commercial Quality, Legal and IT.
• Deeply involved into new distributor selection process with the support from field team. Validate all relevant information to ensure the best candidates can be selected
• Maintain the distributor information change/close in Ferrero system.
• Timely update the distributor selection criteria based on Ferrero business needs, with the governance & support from SBD
3. Contract Management：
• Lead to re-sign the distributor annual contract with regional sales and regional SOP team.
• Optimize the distributor contract trading term and rebate structure year-on-year based on Ferrero’s business needs, together with Legal, Finance, Supply Chain, Commercial Quality and IT department.
• Collect, review the contracts of distributors and retailers, keep documents and analyze the contract trading terms for a yearly base.
• Calculate distributor annual rebate, trading term payment, obsolete return product refund
4. Distributor Operation Management：
• Develop and optimize distributor operation KPIs and month track the performance.
• Optimize distributor’s Chocolate operation experience by training and projects.
• Regulate distributor’s performance on Ferrero product quality, including warehouse management and trucks management.
• Design and lead the conduction of distributor annual audit.
• Manage distributor’s business data maintenance and transfer accuracy and timeliness
Other tasks assigned by line manager or company.
Who we are looking for:
• Have work experience in field sales or sales team in FMCG industry
• Minimum 3 years of DT management relative experience, familiar with DT management process
• Process management experience is a must
• Strong cross functional communication skills and analytical skills.
• Fluent English. Computer skills - advanced Excel, PPT, MS Office user.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.