Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations Management - Enterprise Systems
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Ferrero North America IT team is growing, and we are looking for a Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations Management to join us on our journey. This role will be the primary focal point for Enterprise Systems projects and technology delivery for North America as part of our Global IT team.
The role will be based in our North American Headquarters located in Parsippany, NJ.
- Design and manage Cloud Solutions with a focus on Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS environments
- Management of Cloud integration and migration projects
- Partner with internal stakeholders to design technical solutions based on business requirements
- Manage the full life of the systems with focus on their control, monitoring, measurement and improvement
- Lead Infrastructure Demand Management – Requirement gathering, identification and documentation
- Stakeholder identification, analysis and communication
- Define, manage and implement technical projects on both a local and global level
- Perform risk management, design risk identification and prevention policies
- Design and implement valid Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree or other technical certifications are a plus
- 6+ years of overall experience, with at least 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Profound knowledge of server and storage infrastructures. Ideally with Microsoft Window Server and Linux Operating system, ESX VMware, Veeam and Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Ability to quickly understand complex requirements and implement them in a structured manner
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience working with local and international teams
- Project-related willingness and ability to travel
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.