Demand Planning - S&OP Coordinator
Job Location: Barcelona
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The aim of the role is to coordinate the entire S&OP process (Sales & Operation planning) being the point of contact and assuring the consistency between Supply and Demand Planning. In this role you will be responsible for managing all the SAP APO Planning Books for Ferrero Iberica and control and act to avoid stock obsolence.
- Coordinate the S&OP Cycle (Sales & Operations Planning): for the full portfolio for Spain and Portugal, making sure the process runs on time, the stakeholders participate to the correspondent meetings and the plan is agreed at al level of the Company.
- Responsible for controlling the stock obsolescence: coordinates the weekly process of reporting, controlling and action in order to avoid the stock gets obsolete at Ferrero warehouses.
- Constant communication with Demand Planning, Trade Marketing, Marketing, Sales, Finances and General Management
- Upload the demand volumes to SAP APO DP weekly and APO S&OP monthly
- Other reports and Analysis, as such, Kinder Toys control, Weekly Plan changes, Seasonal Control, S&OP report and action log, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or similar
- +3 years of previous experience in Supply Planning, Demand Planning or in a similar role, desirable in FMCG
- MS Excel advanced
- Fluent in Spanish and English (Portuguese nice to have)
- Previous experience with SAP ECC and APO desirable
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.