Job Location: Jeddah, KSA
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To ensure regular review and update of product wise forecast based on latest market dynamics and trends to maximize product availability with optimum freshness and service.
Ensure continuous analysis and statistical insights that drive overall better business performance and future outlook.
- Gather market specific detailed forecast intelligence
- Generate and own baseline forecast
- Update actuals and review top deviations weekly
- Analyze channel and SKU mix in depth to drive better business planning
- Prepares and minutes for the Weekly Sales meeting
- Prepares and analyzes data ahead of monthly Demand Review meeting with the multifunctional team
- Defines Escalation plans to manage the priorities in the best way and underscores the critical situations.
- Deliver on the Demand KPIs
- Maintain stock cover
- Identify and support incremental business opportunities where possible
- Ensures the optimal management of stock, reaching stock target level for each product and meeting the agreed service level. Prevents stock shortage for all Group Supply Chain.
- Coordinates and monitors the stock management for each Country/product in the Group, in order to maximise freshness and coverage level, minimising the stock shortage risks.
- Maintains and creates material determination for all SKUs
- Maintains phasing to ensure no risk to orders and replenishments.
- Promotes process innovation and new IT systems
Who we are looking for:
- 1 to 3 years of demand planning experience, preferably in the consumer goods industry
- Logistic planning techniques
- SAP stock management
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.