Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for processing customer deductions, supporting sales, finance, and supply chain, working closely with internal and external partners to ensure the prompt resolution of customer deductions.
- Manage the full deduction lifecycle for assigned customer portfolios
- Perform and maintain accurate and timely reconciliation of open deductions
- Substantiate sales, finance, & supply chain by documenting and processing deductions with a high degree of accuracy, assigning proper code with detailed commentary
- Maintain regular contact with brokers, key accounts managers and external partners to discuss and update status of open deductions
- Identify trends and developments of deductions and present analysis to management and sales teams
- Contribute ideas to maintain and streamline the deduction resolution process
Who we are looking for:
- 1-3 years deduction or collection experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; experience with SAP and High Radius is a plus
- Knowledge of deductions; experience in large retail stores preferred
- Excellent analytical and follow-up skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and organizational skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.