Cybersecurity Network & System Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Cybersecurity Cybersecurity Network & System Specialist who will be part of the Cybersecurity Network & System competence center, responsible for supporting the evaluation of risks and threats of network & system architectures, and driving the adoption of effective mitigating measures.
He or she will be tasked with studying and proposing recommendations as to solve IT dilemmas concerning network security and system security topics. Possessing a general expertise about potential cyber risks and threats of enterprise network and system solutions, he or she will also liaise directly with the IT department and end users concerning specific requests.
Moreover, with his/her skills as a Cybersecurity professional, he or she will be responsible for supporting the process of new solution adoption (e.g., new software, hardware, security tools) and maintenance, guaranteeing a quality service throughout the process. He or she will be tasked to follow-up on the deployment process, in close collaboration with IT, to ensure completeness.
The position requires a broad IT and Cybersecurity knowledge on network and system topics balanced with interaction skills with IT-operation colleagues and their processes.
- Negotiation with IT in relation to the prioritization of security requirements to be applied on networks and systems, in contrast with regular IT operations;
- Provide expertise in handling specific Cybersecurity tools and/or procedures towards the delivery of projects and the completion of operative tasks, such as security evaluations, security reconfigurations, security verifications;
- Support Network & System in the definition:
- of Cybersecurity controls to include within central processes and procedures, taking care of their maintenance and update;
- of Cybersecurity guidelines and requirements to be included within statements of work, terms and conditions and other appropriate procurement documents, ensuring Cybersecurity correct integration into other central processes as required;
- and maintenance of its competence Cybersecurity roadmap;
- Gather data and metrics to enable Cybersecurity KPI and KRI evaluation for the Cybersecurity group in general, and also specifically for the Network & System function;
- Identify improvement potentials in the field of Network & System security.
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as cybersecurity network or system specialist or similar job positions (e.g., IT security consultant, penetration tester, security engineer, etc.), acquiring familiarity with IT architectures, common enterprise solution, processes and tools;
- The following points will be considered a plus: previous experience with endpoint protection system and email protection systems as a penetration tester;
- Experiences matured in Manufacturing and/or Food & Beverage companies;
- Knowledge of:
- network services, protocols, and overall architectures that provide network communications;
- operating systems and applications concepts;
- security concepts and tools;
- cybersecurity international standards, laws and regulations (e.g. ENISA, NIST, ISO27k).
IT Skills & Other:
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of PowerShell and SQL-like query languages
- Certifications:ISO/IEC 27001, CISA, CISSP, CCNA Security, Comptia Security+, GSEC, GSLC, CEH, OSCP, or other professional certifications related to Cybersecurity will be considered a plus.
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of any other European language (such as Italian and/or French) will be considered a plus.
- An international and challenging working environment;
- An attractive salary package.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.