Cybersecurity Defence & Response Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Cybersecurity Defence & Response Specialist who will be part of the Global Advanced Cyber Defense Center (ACDC).
The Cybersecurity Defence & Response Specialist engaged both in operations and development side of cyber defensive function. The role merges Incident Responder duties with Cyber Security Operations activities.
He or she will be tasked with improving cyber defensive posture through work on detection and response mechanisms, automation rules, data analysis concepts and informing general Cyber Security team on proposed companywide improvements. The work requires also end-to-end incident response duties including triage, forensics, and remediation.
This role also involves human interactions, multidepartment collaboration and business priorities giving options to versatile development.
- Perform alert triage, initiate remediation efforts;
- Cooperate with SOC and NOC to initiate incident response;
- Be ready to transition into Threat Hunter or Incident Commander role;
- Conduct projects in the cyber defense domain in agile fashion.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics or other related fields;
- 2-4 years of experience in areas of incident response and elements of forensics;
- Previous work experience as a SOC operator, Incident Responder, Cyber Security Operations or offensive specialist;
- Familiarity with incident response, modern and automated tech supporting collection of data, monitoring, analysis, etc.;
- Understanding the defensive operations and bring improvements like security tool administration, detection rule engineering, scripting, cloud security solution;
- Network services and protocols;
- Personal commitment to studying and professional development;
- Analytical, synthetic thinking and communication skills;
- Experience with tools and methods for centralized and decentralized log review, live response and forensics;
- Experience with cloud solutions and general security engineering;
- Understanding incident management and engineering processes;
- Professional certifications are considered a plus;
- Goal and result-oriented, customer driven and able to work in a team;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
IT Skills & Other:
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of PowerShell and SQL-like query languages;
- Certifications: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Auditor/Lead Auditor, GIAC, CISA, CISM and ISC2 CISSP or other professional certifications related to Cybersecurity will be considered a plus.
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of any other European language will be considered a plus.
- An international and challenging working environment;
- An attractive salary package.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.