Corporate Reporting Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a talented resource to join in the Corporate Reporting team.
- Provide timely and insightful reporting of financial KPIs for the Group, Areas and main countries;
- Prepare the Consolidated Group Managerial P&L for Monthly Closure, consisting in data checks, Group consolidation and preparation of gap analysis versus institutional scenarios;
- Manage the weekly business update, consolidating the Group month-end estimate and weekly sales reporting process;
- Preparing Group Consolidated P&L for Forecast scenarios, using the specific tools and controlling on all the P&L lines to achieve Group targets;
- Support the M&A integration process;
- Ad hoc reporting for specific business needs/Projects.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance;
- Previous experience of at least 1/2 years;
- Highly attentive to detail;
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment to meet strict deadlines accurately;
- Problem solving Attitude;
- Communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all the internal stakeholders (Functions, Business Areas, Excetuvie Chairman Team, etc..);
- Strong planning and organization.
- Fluent in English, other language is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel proficiency);
- Hyperion Financial Management Knowledge; SAP ECC and Essbase are considered a plus.