Commercial Quality Manager
Job Location: Kyiv
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For Ferrero we are currently looking for Commercial Quality manager and we'd like to receive your application.
- Logistic activities: Supports Supply Chain in defining conditions relating to quality/freshness, through the identification and monitoring of minimum quality requirements, following quality requirements in warehouses, co-packing and transport management; Provide inspections, including improvements action planning and follow up;
- Improvement of freshness contributes to the identification of initiatives and discontinuities allowing: Improvement of gate in, gate out and market freshness; destruction and returns reduction;
- Market activities: define of quality/freshness conditions for partners including logistic part; manage quality/freshness panel on market;
- Promo-item management: support the marketing team for the certification of promotional gifts;
- Consumer communication: acts as liaison with the Company departments for all the topics related to Quality;
- Communication with the global functions of the company on an ongoing basis;
- Crisis Management;
Who we are looking for:
- University degree;
- 3+ years of experience in the FMCG Multinational Companies (quality/logistic/sales/certification);
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office (Excel/PP/Word);
- Strong organizational, analytical, team working Knowledge of Quality;
- Knowledge of trade specificity and rules;
- People management;
- Ability to lead and influence others;
- Ability to problem solve and set priorities;
- Ability to work effectively with others;
- Ability to manage teams with different projects’ spectrum;
- Perform business travels (70% of working time).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.