Commercial Customer Service Manager
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Commercial Customer Service representative within the Hazelnut Company. When undertaking this role, your objectives will concern customer the building and management of customer relationships. Your role would also focus on collaborating with the commercial team and ensuring effective customer monitoring and reporting.
- Within this role, you will be responsible for commercial reporting, that will encompass business reporting & analysis, Commercial data analysis and KPI reporting. This function will also need you to monitor and report customer credit and create B2B demand plan reports.
- Collaboration and support of the commercial team regarding the following up on commercial needs and offers will also be central to your responsibilities. This would entail that you collect and analyze offers, categorize their priority within Ferrero’s business needs, and support the commercial offer. For this competency, you will need to collaborate with the industrial and planning teams in order to assure that the customer demand plan is aligned with our Hazelnut production.
- Customer management and logistics collaboration with our customers will be central to your role. Therefore, you will need to manage along side other departments the product catalog portfolio. You will follow the customer’s entire experience through their coordination with the Hazelnut Company and being the link between the customer and company needs. Your role will depend on the construction of a customer relationship through regular contract review based on customer segmentation. With this, you will gage and lobby for customer satisfaction.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Degree in Economics, Engineering or related field;
- Strong prioritization and time management as well as problem solving skills;
- Multi tasks approach with a strong attention to detail and accuracy and fast learning;
- Solid analytical background;
- Project management experience and ability to work cross-functionally;
- Ability to work independently, with limited level of daily inputs;
- Flexibility and result orientation;
- High motivation, proactivity and commitment;
- Ability to integrate information from multiple sources quickly and accurate;
- Entrepreneurial skills, deep project/consulting skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Having undertaken tasks related to people management and team leadership will be considered a plus
- Fluent in English, other languages will be considered a plus;
- High level Excel knowledge is mandatory;
- SAP Knowledge is mandatory;
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.