COE Sales IT Manager
Job Location: Pune
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role of COE Sales IT Manager will Govern IT Programs, leverage emerging Technologies, implement best practices & optimize business processes to support Ferrero Sales Growth across the Indian Subcontinent region. The role having key responsibilities like align application landscape to business requirements, Define and maintain the application strategy and architecture for assigned capabilities, Identify the applications and infrastructure components that are needed to support the business operations and manage related lifecycle and enhancements, Design major aspects of the architecture of an application or infrastructure technology, Provide technical leadership to the application development or infrastructure implementation team and Perform design and code reviews. Also ensures that uniform enterprise-wide design standards are maintained.
- Leads architecture for assigned capabilities, identifies improvements or consolidation opportunities
- Defines major aspects of application or infrastructure architecture
- Provides technical leadership to the application development or infrastructure implementation team, acting as a subject matter expert on responsible area
- Performs design and code reviews; Ensures design (including enhancements) complies with the enterprise architecture and meet business needs
- Support the implementation of application, interface and infrastructure enhancements that have been requested by business
- Maintains constructive relationships with suppliers and Contributes to supplier’s evaluation and selection exercise
- Manages application/technical architecture components design and ensure they comply with the enterprise architecture and meet business needs. Supports bringing new services into live by assessing functional/non-functional requirements, developing technical architecture options and recommendations
- Establishes time schedules with Operations and partners/3rd parties to implement the required technologies, skills and procedures
- Supervises impact analyzes of any upgrade with regards to technical aspects and data, and facilitates smooth transition from existing version to the new version
- Manages application/technical components lifecycle, from development and configuration to maintenance
- Manages the decommissioning of redundant applications/hardware/infrastructure aligned with roadmap
- Prepares and implements Deployment/Configuration Designs and Maintains up-to-date inventory, asset and configuration information
- Lead testing efforts for large and complex applications/technical architecture components by creating test plans and schedules
- Reporting of defects and escalate issues. Interact with team throughout development process, Troubleshoot the new builds and postproduction issues
- Manages the delivery of the application/technical architecture component solutions (improvements, enhancement, upgrades) to ensure alignment to demand requirements and Service Level Agreements targets, while maintaining coherence within the overall architecture
- Is responsible for level 3 support. Ensures any issues related to applications, interfaces or infrastructure performance and availability is solved as per the agreed Service Level Agreements
Who we are looking for:
- 8+ yrs of relevant experience in the field of Sales IT
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory (Information systems, Computer Science, Engineering) and Master’s degree is desirable (Management, Finance, Accountancy or any relevant)
- Good understanding of Sales Applications & new technology trends in FMCG industry with Knowledge of Best Practices, Processes, KPIs & Route to Market in India
- Project Management Practices (PMP) knowledge & application
- Should have managed Sales Projects / Initiatives with wider user base involving development, delivery & sustenance
- Specific Knowledge Building & Supporting Web portals & Mobile applications; Familiarity with Cloud applications
- Knowledge of SAP ECC sales and logistic modules (SD/MM) will be a plus.
- Ability to manage large data volumes & leveraging business Intelligence capabilities
- Leading Innovation, Drive for Results, Strategic Global mindsets
Job Referral Code- B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.