CDD-Kinder Joy/Kinder Surprise Brand Manager MEA India
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Kinder Marketing team within the APAC MEA Region, we are looking for a Kinder Joy/Kinder Surprise Brand Manager MEA India.
This is a fixed term contract 6 months to replace a maternity leave.
Strategic Planning and Budgeting
• Supports Area Senior Brand Manager in Area strategic plan preparation providing inputs for the assigned brands;
• Supports the formulation of the brand marketing strategy (marketing mix levers, consumer targets, product range, marketing tools, etc.) for the assigned set of brands.
Category Portfolio Management
• Supervises and support Markets in developing and implementing brand activities (PdA, NPD, new SKUs, new range, etc.) contributing with inputs in adapting guidelines to local need;
• Coordinates local activity grids definition and their operative implementation; licensing management;
• Works in synergy with Presidenza Globale colleagues to develop packaging graphic guidelines, and in synergy with Regions and PFM to locally implement them.
Communication, Advertising and Media
• Participates to the development of marketing concepts in order to achieve brand objectives in the Country within the assigned Area;
• Participates to the advertising management process supporting the Area Senior Brand Manager in key stages such as the approvals of the local need of new film / advertisement, the copy strategy proposed by the Country, the production decision along with Area Manager and, finally, the film;
• Ensures that local consumer promotions are aligned with the overall brand strategy;
• Works in synergy with Presidenza Globale colleagues to develop BTL graphic guidelines, and works in synergy with Regions to locally implement them;
• Identifies and share with Area Marketing Manager Category (AMMC) best practices to provide to the local marketing to maximize results;
• Gather initiatives proposed by the Country and filter them to submit to Area / Region Marketing Manager Category for approva Performance Analysis;
• Is involved in Area driven Advertising Creative Projects, being directly responsible for the coordination with all stakeholders involved (central A&P budget involved);
• Is responsible for Area driven Research Projects, being directly responsible for research briefing and implementation, in collaboration with CSU Area partners (central A&P budget involved);
• Leads autonomously weekly alignment meetings with local Brand managers and periodical alignment meetings with central partners;
• Is responsible for supervising and approval flows Region-Area- PG (communication, media, graphics, portfolio management etc), being responsible for their timely implementation and effective coordination of all stakeholders involved;
• Is responsible for Area performance tracking;
• Supports Area Marketing Manager in preparing performance and projects alignment meetings;
Who we are looking for:
• 6-8 years of experience of Brand Management in Marketing Department of Business Units in FMCG markets;
• Previous experience in a Kinder Eggs MKTG Team is considered a plus;
• Strong communication and Influencing skills;
• Analytical and financial skills;
• Result oriented;
• Project management;
• Global mindset and ability to work in multicultural environment;
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work in pressure situations;
• Availability to travel abroad.
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint);
• Familiarity with Nielsen/IRI DBs;
• Familiarity with SAP Architecture is considered as a plus.
• Fluent English;
• Any other language.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.