C-Store National Account Manager (7-Eleven)
Job Location: Dallas
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Kinder Joy®.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The National Account Manager, 7-Eleven will be responsible for executive and driving a retail sales plan for 7-Eleven that will result in the delivery of sales and profit growth of existing and new Ferrero products. This person will be a primary contact to manage the business relationship with the Key Account Buyer at 7-Eleven. This person will report to the Vice President of Convenience stores and be based in Dallas, Texas.
• Own end-to-end category strategy, execution and integration
• Meet 7-Eleven category revenue, volume, growth, profit and share targets
• Meet 7-Eleven category distribution, shelving, pricing and merchandising goals
• Provide category input during JBP process
• Support execution against strategic initiatives and commitments at 7-Eleven in category
• Own relationship with 7-Eleven category buyer and execute formalized, value-added engagement plan with established feedback loop to act on customer input
• Work collaboratively to develop innovative and insightful content to drive category growth
• Use trade judiciously to drive demand at 7-Eleven in category
• Identify medium and long-term business opportunities at 7-Eleven in category and flag to Team Leader
• Develop accurate SKU-level forecasts each month based on expected demand, seasons, and promotions
• Provide monthly and year-out forecasts to Replenishment Analyst
• Own forecast accuracy for 7-Eleven with feedback loop when forecasts not correct
• Develop and execute promotional plans at 7-Eleven in category and conduct post-promotional analysis (ROI)
• Manage price point vs. objectives and promotions
Who we are looking for:
• At least 4 years of Sales, Account Management, Merchandising, and/or Category Management experience is required
• Prior Convenience Store Experience is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree is required, M.B.A is preferred
• Interpersonal skills to interface effectively with the necessary internal and external stakeholders
• Strategic and proactive thinking to develop sales strategies and translate them into distribution, shelving, pricing and merchandising objectives
• Strong data analysis skills to monitor 7-Eleven’s performance in category and develop strategies to close gaps, increase sales, etc.
• Management presentation competencies to effectively present key insights in front of internal and external stakeholders
• Global mindset and desire to build a successful career with a growing global company
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.