Business Intelligence Specialist
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our Trade Marketing department in the Travel Market business unit, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist. She/he will be managing the sell-out database, it's improvements and will be actively supporting the development of tools and reports to respond to the needs of the BU. She/he will be integrating additional key data in the current tools and adapting the reports to the requests. Furthermore, she/he will be the point of reference for the BU in providing insights and key trends for decision making. She/he will be cooperating in the development of promo guidelines issued from the promo analysis project.
- Designing Business Intelligence projects and developing dashboards and operations for reports;
- Supporting in developing BU dashboard and reports;
- Ensuring the monitoring of company figures and main business KPIs;
- Market share and Passengers traffic data integration in main tool (Power BI): to create, maintain and issue reports;
- Supporting departments in selecting the right tool for their professional needs;
- Preparing newsletters and ad hoc reports to present insights and main trends for decision making processes and business planning;
- Revenue management: Promo ROI analysis and guideline creations.
Who we are looking for:
- Master in management, engineering, statistics;
- 3+ years of experience in Trade Marketing or BI positions;
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments;
- Extensive use of Excel and power BI;
- Knowledge of SQL would be a plus.
- English is mandatory;
- Any additional language will be considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.