Business HR Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic HRBP, passionate for people development. In this role, you will support China HR team in providing effective HR solutions for the business functions, stimulating the business growth and talent sustainability, supporting and enhancing talent management processes in alignment with the company HR and business strategy.
- Support Senior Business HR Manager in proposing and defining HR solutions in accordance to business needs to ensure organization & talent sustainability and development;
- Support Senior Business HR Manager in facilitating and run of the annual performance management process;
- Support Senior Business HR Manager in various ongoing company projects.
Business HR partner for Non-Commercial
- Be a team member of HR professionals, offering reliable support to respective company functions to position HR function as an insightful and credible business partner;
- Work jointly with related HR functions to design, implement and manage effective solutions to leverage business function needs, ensuring alignment and compliance with legal, local and Company standards;
- Support enhancements and development of policies, organization and manpower plans and training plans for related departments to strengthen the business organization;
- Support in defining related department structures and associated staffing requirements, develop the follow up action plans and implement accordingly;
- Ensure compliance of statutory and local labor laws on employment terms, conditions and related issues;
- Explore and evaluate best internal and market practices, facilitate HR core process and ensure smooth implementation;
- Accumulate and analyze managers’ and employees’ feedbacks, ensuring the actions are taken based on the outcomes;
- Work with line managers to develop and deliver plan designs that serve to create an engaging work environment.
- Support Senior Business HR Manager in manager level & below position staffing, from requirements collection, specification and calibration, to offer proposal stage;
- Manage employee lifecycle within the Company;
- Ensure continuous process improvement in compliance with China labor law & internal controls regulation;
- Prepare and update job descriptions, systems, organization charts and other files related to employee management cycle;
- Take part in turnover analysis & talent retention plan adjustment and implementation;
Talent & Training Management
- Support in deployment of Ferrero China Talent strategy, and optimizing it in line with overall global and business strategy;
- Support Line Manager in the implementation of training management process, including training needs analysis, training design, annual training calendar, training delivery and post-delivery evaluation;
- Ensure the training delivery for the assigned programs in line and in cooperation with Global Talent and Ferrero University;
- Coordinate with HRBP and line manager training delivery according to agreed framework and calendar;
- Contribute to developing blended learning solutions;
- Work with line manager and HRIS team to monitor the Learning Management System (LMS), maintain and keep improving the platform.
Who we are looking for:
- HR professional knowledge, including staffing, talent development, C&B and labour law
- Experience in training design and delivery is considered a plus
- Strong attention to details, without losing a bigger picture
- Good coordination and project management skills
- Excellent cross function communication skills
- Flexibility and quick adaptability to new environment
- Open-mind, agility and ability to work in a fast growing, changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Fluent English and Chinese, both written and oral
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.