Job Location: Jeddah
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Support Country/ Sales Manager in day-to-day activities and management (e.g. understanding of market context, business, trade, consumer, competition, presentation preparation and follow-up, identify potential impacts/ highlight relevant issues). Analyze economic and business data to support decision-making process. Directly support Project Management activities to accelerate the change management and Planning activities (update, coordination, development support, …)
- Supports Country/ Sales Manager in preparing guidelines providing required information about economics and business
- Supports Country/ Sales Manager in setting up presentations
- Executes economic, business, scenarios, trends, competitors analysis to provide Country/ Sales Manager useful elements for decision-making processes
- Interacts then with data owners within functions and/ or use available reporting tools to collect info and prepare reports. Prepares a monthly comment on business results and trends
- Support management and / or coordination of projects on Country/ Sales Manager input
- Supports the implementation of best practices transfer among projects and teams.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors of Business or statistics
- Keen on in market dynamics
- Analytical skills
- Preparing Dashboard in weekly basis
- Microsoft Office literate
- Presentation preparation
- 2 years' experience in similar role
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.