Brand Manager Kinder CIS
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Brand Manager who will support the Sub area Marketing Manager for Kinder in the development and implementation of Kinder brand strategy & activities for the assigned geographies in CIS.
The position is based in Luxembourg.
STRATEGIC PLANNING AND BUDGETING
• To support/assist Sub-Area Marketing Manager in Area strategic plan and budget preparation providing inputs for the assigned brand(s)
• Involvement in the formulation of the brand marketing strategy (marketing mix levers, consumer targets, product range, marketing tools, etc.) for the assigned set of brands within the defined Regions
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS & ACTIVITIES TRACKING
• To analyze critically trends and performances (sell-in/sell-out/Consumer KPIs/ADV tracking/ competitors) for the assigned brands within the defined Regions in order to identify risks and opportunities proposing corrective actions
• To analyze consumer researches identifying also potential needs for new approaches and briefing
• to monitor projects & promo impacts / effectiveness (including P&L analysis)
• to ensure that local consumer promotions and seasonal activities are aligned with the overall brand strategy
• To track projects spending and results identifying potential best practices
CATEGORY PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• Optimization of the brand portfolio according to the shared guidelines
• to supervise markets in developing and implementing brand documentation, activities (PdA, new formats / SKUs, new range, etc.) and product portfolio strategy contributing with inputs in adapting guidelines to local need
COMMUNICATION, ADVERTISING AND MEDIA
• to participate to the development of marketing concepts in order to achieve brand objectives in the Countries within the assigned Regions
• to participate to the advertising management process supporting the Sub-Area Marketing Manager in key stages for the new communications approval
CROSS COUNTRY COORDINATION & DEVELOPMENT
• To participate in periodical alignment meetings with Regional marketing teams to discuss, share and propose business opportunities & projects
• To build capabilities and processes in order to increase efficiency and facilitate interactions
• To ensure the right interface with the key functions (Global Presidenza, Area CSU/Finance/Media..) to align and validate local projects and global activities as well
• To promote synergies cross Regions/Areas and share of best practices
• Central A&P: to monitor the costs versus budget and oversee expenses to go throughout the year;
• Create requisitions for goods and services acquired and ensure the completion of the process (SAP).
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s in Marketing;
• 8-10 years of experience in operational and/or strategic marketing activities, gained in multinational companies operating in FMCG, a Business Unit experience as highly recommended;
• Multi markets and culture understanding;
• Project management skills;
• Strong analytical and financial;
• Result oriented;
• Communication and influencing;
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines;
• Attention to detail;
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
• Good knowledge of Nielsen/IRI DBs;
• Familiarity with SAP Architecture.
• English mandatory
• Any other language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.