Assistant Area Sales Operation Manager
Job Location: Jinan
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to evaluate distributor performance, monitor sales force, provide data analysis according Sales Operation guideline within the defined area, so that support sales team meet the business targets.
1. Business Management:
- Support regional team to implement Rout to Market streams in relevant area, work closely with Area Manager and District Manager to select right distributors according to company standard process/requirements;
- Implement and monitor distributor management process in defined area, ensure all distributors meet company quality standard, while being distributor KPI scorecard owner, performance evaluator, as well do distributor business planning and review;
- Track aged stocks and obsolete stocks analysis;
- Review and maintenance the data of stores and customers in system, manage store cooler in defined area;
- Implement salesperson target division and monitor their performance on the achievement of sales target, coverage, visit frequency, etc.
2. Other main responsibilities:
- Assist Regional Sales Operation and Area Manager on tracking sales team performance, analyzing sales;
Other tasks assigned by line manager or company.
Who we are looking for:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- College degree and above, CET 4 level of English, familiar with MS office;
- Strong background of project management;
- Solid knowledge and experience of FMCG distributor management, commercial logistics and Sales, field & merchandising processes;
- Good presentation and data analysis skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.