Accountant - AR Specialist
Job Location: [[Kuwait]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role
As a member of the Finance function in Ferrero Kuwait, the role main scope is to monitor invoicing, credit notes issuance, customer reconciliations, transitory accounts clearing, customer credit monitor, insurance coverage and AR reporting.About the Role:
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
- Prepares, reviews monthly customer statements.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and customers
- Monitor customer payments by recording cash, checks, and online remittances
- Updates receivables aging by highlighting overdues
- Customer Clearing and reconciliations
- Follow up with commercial team to provide necessary documents for customers’ deductions
- Timely clearing for customer deductions.
- Credit notes posting on SAP.
- Cash van sales reconciliation and monitoring
- Monitoring credit for customers on SAP
- Liaising with insurance company to maintain insurance coverage for active customers
- Reporting credit status.
- Participating and presenting to local credit committee
Who we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting
- Commercial experience (preferable)
- Experience in SAP and Excel is a must
- Good Arabic & English is a must
- Applicants must be currently residing in Kuwait
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.