Account Executive - Coles
Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We currently have a vacancy for motivated Account Executive to join our Coles team.
This is your entry into sales and account management. Gain exposure to working with retailers in order to manage business day to day. Reporting into the National Business Manager, you will work predominantly across your assigned account, as well as supporting other accounts. As one of our largest accounts, Coles repeatedly sets the benchmark across Australia, so this is an excellent opportunity to stretch and grow within a best practice environment.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible to:
- Support across the entire Coles business
- Manage new line paperwork
- Complete all claims processing
- Use SAP TM for forecasting
- Pressure test promotional volumes
- Attend customer meetings
- Complete financial modelling
Who we are looking for:
At the top of your game, as the ideal candidate you will be:
- Ready to start your career in account management
- Experienced in some form of sales and customer service, either internally at Ferrero or from prior exposure
- Articulate and switched on – able to present confidently to the customer
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to cope with pressure
- See outside the box – be proactive, not reactive
- Able to flex with the demands of the business
- Have good financial acumen and excellent attention to detail
- Hungry to learn and be a future AM, KAM or NAM within Ferrero
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.