Warehouse Supervisor (3rd Shift)
Job Location: Bloomington
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Warehouse Supervisor will coordinate the day-to-day efforts of the warehouse employees to ensure the efficient management and supply of materials to guarantee the necessary resources for the execution of the production schedule. You will promote and enforce all company guidelines, policies and good manufacturing practices pertaining to all facets of the business, including but not limited to food safety and health & safety.
- Warehouse Management: direct and coordinate incoming materials and outbound product to customers; ensure accuracy of inventory levels within warehouse; drive cost saving initiatives to improve performance and cost of warehouse operation
- Quality and Food Safety: ensure all program requirements/standards regarding quality and food safety are implemented, practiced, and maintained; ensure all raw material, packaging material, WIP, and finished goods are handled within GMP and FIFO guidelines
- Hygiene and Safety: responsible for the hygiene and sanitation compliance of the warehouse area; accurate health and safety incident/accident reporting; ensure the efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment
- People Management: ensure warehouse employees have required level of training; interviewing potential new hires; put together labor schedule for warehouse employees; conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or Supply Chain -OR- equivalent work experience
- Experience with SAP preferred
- 3 years progressive experience in a manufacturing warehouse environment
- Previous supervisory/team lead responsibilities preferred
- Firm understanding of manufacturing production, distribution, and logistics processes
- Strong communication, troubleshooting/problem-solving, interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.