UNICODES Deployment Management
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Unicode Deployment Management who will be reporting professionally to the the Area Planning Specialist of Alba, Balvano, S. Angelo and Villers. As a Unicode Deployment Management, you will be working closely with the Plant Operations Planning, the Plant Industrial Supply Chain (mainly Transport Department) and Business Units.
The Unicode Deployment Management will handle the following activities:
UNICODES DEPLOYMENT GUIDELINES & STOCK
- Perform Central Deployment activities on unicodes providing guidelines to Plant Operating Planning for Europe Area and supporting other Areas in case of unicodes deployment elsewhere;
- Change deployment rule (normally “pull” logic) to “push” mode for specific codes during a certain period of the year, basing on business constraints;
- Assigns available stock according to fair share, defined forecast and shared priorities;
- Measure the performances “Shipped vs. Quota”.
- Manages stock age and obsolescence in the plants, to ensure freshness and limit the risk of obsolescence,
- Investigates the root cause of remaining stock.
- Supervise Plant Operating Planner activities on unicode SKUs, checking and solving alerts on industrial locations (multi-destination codes) and asking for short term (week +1/+2) production modification to Plant operating planning if needed;
- Manages stock out or shortage situations, exceptions and priorities.
IT SYSTEM FOCAL POINT
- Supervise IT System tickets, ensuring IT feedback in case of open system issues.
Who we are looking for:
You will bring your university background in Degree in Supply Chain; Logistics; Economics; Industrial/Management Engineering or equivalent and work experience in Supply Chain, mostly in the fields of Distribution and Production planning. A knowledge of the Ferrero flow is considered a plus.
Your strong accountability and proactivity will play a key role for your success in the position. Plus, your strong time management skills, high attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills will be an asset for us.
Your analytical skills come with your excellent PC command on MS Office tools and SAP APO and SAP ECC.
Do not hesitate to grab this amazing opportunity and apply!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.