Transportation and Order Processing Lead
Job Location: Maple Heights
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Transportation and Order Processing lead is responsible for the company's order processing and is the main contact for dealer and distributor order/inventory questions and problem solving. They will handle all of the steps involved with the day to day entering and processing of orders as well as adding new dealers or distributors. They will also be responsible for processing sale orders to generate picking tickets, distributing picking tickets and coordinating the tagging & labeling of picking tickets. Routing and scheduling of all transportation.
Our benefits include:
Immediate availability for medical, dental, and vision insurance
10 vacation days and 7 personal days per year.
11 Paid holidays
401(k) with company match
- Coordinate and schedule carrier pick ups and deliveries
- Coordinate and assign sales orders from Sales, marketing, etc.
- Answer incoming customer service calls from Fannie May and Ferrero
- Import data to the Freight log
- Organize and execute claims
- Recieve all PO's for all purchased items
- Interact with all levels of management and customers
- Order supplies for the office/warehouse
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
Education or Experience
- High school diploma/GED required. Bachelors degree preferred
- Sufficient reading level to analyze any potential problems or discrpencies.
- Strong multi-tasking and leadership skills
- 4 - 7 years of related experience.
- Ability to lift, up to, 50lbs occasionally, sit, stand for long periods, bend and walk freely.
- Ability to work in cold environment.
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office
- SAP, Syspro, or any other Warehouse Management System experience
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.