Trade Marketing Manager GCM
Job Location: Athens, Marousi
Contract Type: Permanent
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Identify, evaluate and pursue business development opportunities that will contribute to the Bu's short- and long-term business goals. Develop and ensure the implementation of the BTL strategies via distributors within brands guidelines as well as customers' & shoppers' expectations.
Commercial Strategy and Argumentations
• Contributes in developing the overall channel and client strategy in terms of sell-in, promo, secondary placements, distribution and shelf placements in coherence with the brand strategy.
• Elaborates guidelines about channel & client priorities in cooperation with marketing and sales.
• Keeps accurate & updated Activity Grid and ensures the elaboration of the annual promo calendar by brand and channel.
• Monitors the Distributors ' calendar of activities for clients.
• Provides feedback to sales and marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
• Coordinates the elaboration of commercial argumentations to support KAM's on yearly/session/specific negotiations with customers. Prepares the merchandising guidelines to share with the distributors.
Customer/Channel Plan Elaboration & Tracking
• Controls the activity implementation.
• Set-up and analysis of KPIs about customers/channels performance.
In-stores Plans and implementation
• Planning of activities (secondary, tailor-made, hostess) and materials at POS level.
• Monitors, reports and presents executions via store-check, MDA reporting, quantitive and qualitative information gathered from Sales.
• Evaluates finalized implementations by collecting structured feedback from other departments.
• Prepares regular analysis and presentation about execution and results of activities.
• Leads the volume planning of budget in coordination with marketing and sales. Prepares BDG ensuring the highest cost efficiency.
• Monthly update of spending and results.
• Manages Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having in mind optimization between quality & price.
Governance and commercial procedure
• Monitors the compliance of the BU to the Group Commercial Policy.
• Interfaces sales, marketing, and SCI to ensure that contracts are in accordance to the Group policies.
• Supervises the BU internal commercial procedures proposing new ones in line with Group guidelines when needed.
• Direct management of a two-person Trade Marketing Team and functional supervision of a colleague in demand planning.
Who we are looking for:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Bachelors’ degree in Economics or related field.
• Skilled use all the Microsoft Office Programs.
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Brand Management or Trade Marketing department with focus on shopper marketing and channel/client performance analysis or sales position preferably KAM or sales manager.
• Proven experience of having managed a team.
• Good command of English and Greek.
• SAP Knowledge - advantage.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines.
• High flexibility and result orientation.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Developed analytical skills.
• People management skills.
• Capabilities to influence key functions & stakeholder.
• Project management skills.
• Proactive attitude.
• Excellent team working skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.