Trade Marketing Account Manager
Job Location: Bucharest
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As Trade Marketing Account Manager you will be part of Trade Marketing / Business Development department and your role will be to support the business development of a group of clients in short medium time perspective. The role is a bridge position, interfacing firstly with Sales Team in charge of clients and as well with Marketing. The key challenge of the position is firstly client driven to ensure to develop a full understanding of the clients, identify potential and prepare argumentation. It is as well to translate the client’s strategy and shopper need toward marketing in order to incorporate in the brand strategies.
Company Commercial Calendar
• Ensure the respect of the Commercial Deadlines.
• Trade Marketing Account Manager has the duty to interact with any department to make sure that the deadlines are respected and escalate any issue foreseen.
• Fully support the client business development in the frame of the commercial policy.
• Yearly negotiation, quarterly meeting, argumentation for activities, presentation of extra opportunities, fair shelf share, international best practice, scenario simulation, marginality, shelf/check out positioning.
• Commercial policy tracking.
• Distributor and client performance
• Ad hoc analysis (Nielsen/Gfk/field report)
• Product launches
Merchandiser Standard / Fair shelf share/POS
• Develop recommendation regarding new product launches to define in store placement on shelf, check out and secondary placement.
• Identify POS material needs.
Shopper Insights Development
• Analyses competitive scenarios and category performance
• Improves Shopper behavior knowledge and explore for further shopper insight
POS Materials Development & Planning
• Cooperate with Marketing in development phase (e.g. concept, materials) and feasibility/costs analysis.
• Estimates necessary quantities.
• Supervises and coordinates presentation to all involvement functions (e.g. field force, merchandisers) and collection and analysis of feedback from sales force
• Planning activities and materials at POS level
• Monitors, reports and presents executions via store-check, MDA reporting, quantitative and qualitative information gathered from Sales.
• Manages critical points in the execution and follow-up with hostesses agencies
Hostesses Agencies Management
• Monitors/benchmarks suppliers market and negotiates conditions.
• Provides hostesses agencies with all the material requested to implement actions (e.g. catalogues, gadgets, desks…).
• Monitors costs vs budget
Customer/Channel Plans Elaboration
• Aligns with Marketing general promo concepts/annual promo calendar by brand.
Elaborates annual and session promo calendar/brand/customer.
• Evaluates costs/benefits of new channel development and ensures integration.
• Supporting KAMs in elaboration and implementation of annual promo calendar; specific analysis at customer level; new products launch.
• With regards to POSM budget: monitors costs vs budget
• Monitors/checks budget for in-store implementation
Who we are looking for:
Bachelors’ degree in Economics or related field
Microsoft Office Programs
Analytical skills in order to exploit at best internal data but also external one
Minimum 4 years of proven experience in Trade Marketing /Data analytics/ Market research companies
Good command of English
SAP Knowledge - advantage
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.