Sr Brand Manager Kinder food - Area International
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Senior Brand Manager Kinder Food for the International Region.
The position is based in Luxembourg.
Within the Kinder team of the Area International, the Senior brand manager will support the Sub-Area Manager to provide strategic guidance, defining strategies for the business development in the relevant markets. He/She will provide senior management with analysis and recommendation on current and future opportunities for the development of the Kinder business in the relevant Markets.
• Markets full Marketing mix strategy validation: ATL, BTL, Range, Pos material;
• He/She will contribute to guide and review ATL/BTL strategy with the BUs ensuring their compliance with Global and Area guidelines;
• Portfolio Management with analysis of the untapped opportunities based on market analyses (price map, competitors analysis, trade needs, new trends) ensuring compliance with Group guidelines and FFG;
• P&L review;
• Regular basis analysis of quantitative and qualitative data for consumer, category and competition (consumer trends, competitors performance, brand performance etc.);
• Guide, inspire/ pass knowledge and motivate local marketing Teams;
• Interaction with Global Presidenza team, DPU, DTC, CSU, Area Commercial Quality, Area Finance;
• Monthly reporting;
• Regular business updates with BU’s;
• Support market test projects.
Who we are looking for:
• 5 - 8 years of experience in Brand Management roles (local or central);
• Expertise in FMCG and Brand Marketing environment, BU experience is a plus;
• Media plan (briefs, objectives, GRPs/TRPs, digital etc) & Copy development experience
• Consumer Research validation tools (qualitative/quantitative), Nielsen/IRI
• Strong analytical skills with ability of interpreting and elevating data to marketing insights;
• P&L management : Ability to work with financial measures such as costs, margins and profit;
• Results orientation
• Project Management skills, Problem solving
• Ability to work in a co-operative way within the Organization; Good interpersonal relationships
• Dynamic & proactive approach
• Good skills in working with teams in distance creating common understanding and motivation;
• Open to learn, open to diversity
• Flexibility and ability to deal with uncertainty; Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environment within strict deadlines;
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint);
• Excellent knowledge of Nielsen/IRI/Euromonitor DBs;
• Familiarity with SAP Architecture is considered as a plus.
• Fluent English;
• Any other language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.