Senior Workplace Management Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Lead the admin team to provide efficient admin solutions to support business growth and ensure the smooth daily operation.
• Be fully integrated in the WM international professional network, leverage on group best practices and share local projects and knowledge with the Group and the other regional WM managers
• According with the Group Address, Policies and Guidelines, design / develop / maintain a workplace consistent with the evolution of the way of working to maximize the value to the Region business.
• Optimize and rationalize the WM processes in the Region/Country, to find efficiencies and effective way of services delivering
• Work closely with Security, H&S department to execute and promote the workplace safety, environmental practices, sustainability program. Guarantee the application of H&S guidelines in WM and support the local Wellbeing program initiatives
• Manage and guarantee an excellent WM services delivery with an approach focused on the people centricity.
• Collaborate within Internal Communication / HR team or and Business Units on planning and coordinating activities and events. (e.g Townhall meeting, Brands Celebration, Family Day in-office event, etc)
• Strong background working with HRBPs /Operation in on and off-boarding procedures
• Remote work with Industrial Facilities/HR team and Regional Offices to monitor the way of working and promote the proper and consistent communication cascading and execution.
WORKPLACE MANAGEMENT BUDGET AND GOVERNANCE
POLICY DEFINITION & APPLICATION
Who we are looking for:
- Office skill
- Fluent English both written and oral
- Result & detail oriented
- Customer service mindset
- Accountability and responsibility
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organizational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.