Senior Sales Training Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To maintain and develop E-Commerce sales training module to a professional level. Work together with field team to approach the business in a “Ferrero Way”, supporting and stimulating the business growth.To maintain and develop new RTM sales training module to a professional level. Work together with field team to approach the business in a “Ferrero Way”, supporting and stimulating the business growth.
SALES TRAINING Management
- Support to deploy Ferrero Sales Training Strategy and keep optimizing in line with Sales business strategy
- Lead the implementation of national sales training management process including training needs analysis, build annual training calendar and keep update, ensure the training program delivery on time and evaluate the result
- Support National Sales Training Manger to standardize & optimize sales training system
- Consistently tracking Sales training team’s performance/ training hours and support improvement
SALES TRAINING Development & Delivery
- Coordinate with regional training managers to implement regional training delivery with defined time
- Involve developing sales training solution and functional training curriculum based on Ferrero sales professional competency then communicate with Ferrero sales academy and China sales organization
- Allocate and monitor regional training spending to ensure return on investment
- Co-work with Sales training Team to develop Ferrero Sales Academy and ensure the implementation
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge of FMCG E-Commerce, Traditional & Modern Trade, Impulse Channel, Portfolio management, Commercial policies, Commercial Logistics and Sales, Field & Merchandising Processes
- Strong communication, interpersonal & influencing skills
- Sufficient experience on training needs analysis
- Strong course design & development capabilities
- Strong presentation & training facilitation skills
- Strong organizational awareness
- Fluent English
- Strong cross function communication and alignment skill
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organizational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.